I thought it may be interesting to some, and a bit therapeutic for me, to write about the trials and tribulations of a seventh language arts/social studies teacher. I often wish throughout the day that there was a fly on the wall for my family and friends to see how crazy students can act in my classroom. And then again I am very glad there is not.
My students are actually simmering down a bit in this horrific first year back to teaching. I am so grateful to have had the last four years to be a full time mom to my beautiful children, Abigail and Gus. However, I do think I went to the easiest job ever to the hardest. It was worth every minute. Absolutely nothing about this year has been easy. If I don't quit the next 8 weeks, I will have accomplished something great.
Anyone in their right mind would have quit a long time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment