I read a book recently that said that blogging is a healthy thing to do and that it can lead to greater happiness. And since I am all about being healthy and happier, I am committing myslf to blog more often. So here goes......
Happiness Blog
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abe Lincoln
Friday, June 15, 2007
The lion king
We were very fortunate to be able to take the kids to see the Lion King at the Center for the Arts last night. It made me cry it was so good. The singing, music, set, and costumes could not have been better. Even SB, who can be skeptical at times, thought it was impressive. The kids loved it. Ab could not stop talking about it on the way home. Gus stayed awake, even though it was 3 hours long and way past his bedtime. What fun will we find today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you're back at the blogging! I really need to see that show sometime in the future. Happy day!
Kris
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment