Happiness Blog

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abe Lincoln

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lazy Bones

I did not feel like doing any thing today after school.  I just wanted to sleep in fact!  But, after taking a small nap in the car rider line,  I made myself do things anyway and ended up having a pretty good night.  I have not felt well the last few days and have not been sleeping well.  As a result, my exercise regime  has taken a hit.  I did not run tonight,  as I should have, but I went through paperwork, picked up dry cleaning, returned shoes that  were too small, and set up G's birthday.  I even started filling out his party's invitations.  In fact, I only have about 3 things left on my To Do list. Quite an accomplishment.

Being productive feels good.  Also good was that my friend said that I was her motivation to start walking/running.  I guess this means that I can't stop. Huh?

No comments:

"Bust a Move"