40 is going pretty well. No major aches or pains to speak of. My eyes don't seem any worse than they have been the last couple of years. I'm not blind yet.
I had a very nice birthday. Scott prepared a delicious Italian feast. He worked from 8:00 in the morning until 10 that night, at which time he had to go to work for a few hours due to extremely important asbestos samples that had to be read by 6:00 the next morning. Pretty crazy. Having so many friends and family over on this day was quite nice.
This week has been a fun one. It's so nice to not only sleep in (we've been sleeping until 8 most mornings), but be there when my kids wake up in the am and not have to kiss them quickly and leave for work. We watched Maureen on Monday. Spending time with her is always great fun. The new and cute things she does everyday are amazing. On Tuesday, the kids and I went to the library and then met Maureen and Kris at Chuck E Cheeses. My weekly attempt at golfing was rained out out on Wednesday. I wasn't that dissapointed, I really didn't want my new and very cool golf shoes (Thanks, M and D) to become messy. Rachel and I went to see Cake in concert on Wednesday in a very blatent attempt to proove that I am not old.You can't be that old and still go to a Cake concert right? It was fun despite almost having to call Scott to come pick us up at Caesars in Indiana. We had ridden to the concert with a friend of Rachel's. We made it to his car very easily when the concert ended. Apparently, he ran into some problems, including seeing other friends, beer, and some gambling I think, and made it to the car 45 minutes later. A very interesting evening. Although they did not play "I Will Survive", I loved seeing Cake. They did play "Sheep go to heaven, Goats go to Hell" which was good.
Thursday and Friday were also filled with many fun events. I can't complain.
Summertime rocks.
4 comments:
The Italian food was excellent; I especially dug the Chicken Picata! I was happy to hear you went to the Cake concert - you are not old! Keep on blogging sis!
I think 'old' is a state of being adjective! Maybe the first of its kind. Scott is multi talented. The Italian food was superb and his relaxed, cool attitude is great. I'm glad your venture out to a " young" evening ended up being an adventure. Try to live from adventure to adventure there-by staying young. Go for it! G'Ma Fitz.
i can't wait until you turn 50 ... and we get a new blog entry. that's gonna be awesome!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment