I read a book recently that said that blogging is a healthy thing to do and that it can lead to greater happiness. And since I am all about being healthy and happier, I am committing myslf to blog more often. So here goes......
Happiness Blog
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abe Lincoln
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
"I know You're not Santa Clause, but Are You the Easter Bunny?"
G asked me this question last night at bedtime. Interesting. One that I find difficult to answer. I did not think he believed in Santa since he asked me the same question a few years ago and I told him The Truth. Some people I've talked to say they were traumatized and mad at their parents after finding out The Truth. They wondered what else they had lied about. Hard to know what the best response is...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pat believed in the Easter Bunny long after SC.
I don't know about the E.B. but I do still believe in Santa Claus. What's not to believe?
Post a Comment