I just wanted to share with everyone how well my Shamrock is doing. I replanted it in a bigger pot and feel that I probably have the best looking shamrock on the block. Unfortunately, I need to get some more of Grandma's purple shamrock, as the one she gave me last fall did not survive the transplant.
Oh happy day! I don't want next week to ever end. We plan to spend our days at Chuck E Cheeses, Build a Bear, seeing the new TMNT movie, and getting together with our baby cousin and also good friends. It doesn't get any better than this.
2 comments:
Nobody likes show off.
Jealous Anonymous.
Katheigh,
Is that a challenge? Check out my blog to see my Shamrock.
Boo, on the strep throat (you and Abbey), doesn't sound like fun. I hope you are all better for spring break and have a great time. Love ya.
Carrie
Post a Comment